Win a dinner by Ben Milbourne, Cooked for you and 5 friends at home.
Clover Hill Wines Competition Terms & Conditions
By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions:
- Promoter is Clover Hill Wines 60 Clover Hill Road, Lebrina Tasmania 7254 ABN # 21 722 086 251 (hereafter referred to as ‘Clover Hill Wines’).
- The promotional period commences at 9am on Monday 22nd of April 2019 and concludes at 11:59pm on Friday 31st May 2019 (AEST).
- This competition is open to Tasmanian residents over the age of eighteen, who enter the official competition from the Clover Hill website between the 23rd of April 2019 and the 31st of May 2019.
- The prize includes a catered dinner by Ben Milbourne at the winner’s home on in July 2019, matched with Clover Hill Wines. The total value of the evening is $1100.
- The prizes as listed cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 3rd of June 2019 at 2pm AEST and notified by phone and email shortly after.
- If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours the competition will be redrawn on Wednesday 5th of June 2019 at 2pm AEST.
- No late entrants will be eligible to enter the competition.
- It is a condition of entry that Clover Hill Wines has the right to publicise the winners First Name, Initial of the Surname and State of residence when announcing winner.
- Winner’s names will be published on Clover Hill Wines Facebook and Instagram accounts and in our quarterly digital newsletter, Clover Hill Communique, in June 2019.
- Advertising of our ‘Win a dinner by Ben Milbourne’ competition will be to the internal Clover Hill database, Cellar Door Visitors, via our and Ben Milbourne’s Social Media Platforms Facebook and Instagram.
- Clover Hill Wines reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion, if required, by the authorities’ subject to legislative approval.
- All entrants release and indemnify Clover Hill Wines and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Clover Hill Wines which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Clover Hill Wines reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. Clover Hill Wines assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Entry into this competition means that the entrant accepts he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
- By entering this promotion you agree to Clover Hill retaining your personal information and contacting you to keep you informed about our products and services. You can opt-out at any time
- Clover Hill Wines encourages consumer to enjoy alcohol responsibly.