Clover Hill Tasmanian Cuvée Rosé
The Tasmanian Cuvées comprise of the finest parcels of Tasmanian fruit, from select vintages, skilfully blended to best represent the region and capture the vivacity and intensity that is the Clover Hill house style. The Clover Hill Tasmanian Cuvée Rosé is made from grapes sourced from our Tasmanian vineyards. Expressing the freshness and vibrancy for which the apple isle is renowned, this award-winning rosé offers elegance and refinement.
The finest parcels of Tasmanian fruit
A delicate salmon pink colour, this wine has a soft and creamy mousse. Attractive stewed strawberry and dark cherry notes marry perfectly with the wine’s fresh brioche characters. The wine is well structured, with sweet red berries and cream enveloping the palate.
A fresh and vibrant wine, it will be best enjoyed young, but will also reward a few years in the cellar.
The Clover Hill Tasmanian Cuvée NV Rosé is made from grapes sourced from Clover Hill’s vineyards in Tasmania. Expressing the freshness and vibrancy for which the apple isle is renowned, this rosé offers elegance and refinement. The winemakers used classic techniques, such as delicate grape handling, followed by cool temperature alcoholic fermentation, and then a partial malolactic fermentation to soften the natural acidity of the grapes.
Clover Hill Tasmanian Cuvée NV Rosé is crafted according to traditional methods. Fermented in the bottle, this wine is aged on yeast lees for a minimum of two years which, in addition to a careful dosage of Tasmanian pinot noir, ensures the premium quality that is the hallmark of Clover Hill.
- Best in Class ‘Best Australian NV Rosé’ 2017 Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
- Perpetual Trophy, Blue Gold, Top 100 2017 Sydney International Wine Competition
- 93 points and Runner up ‘Best Sparkling Rosé of the Year’ 2018 Australian Sparkling Report
- 94 Points 2018 Halliday Wine Companion
- 92 points 2020 Halliday Wine Companion
- 91 points and Runner up ‘Best Sparkling Rosé of the Year’ 2017 Australian Sparkling Report
- 91 Points Mar-17 Wine Business Magazine (Mike Bennie & Tyson Stelzer)
- 5 Stars 2016 Halliday Wine Companion
- 5 Stars 2017 James Halliday Wine Companion
- 4 Stars 2019 Winestate Magazine (July/August 2019)
- 4 Stars Winestate Magazine – 2019 Southern Victoria Wine Show
- Gold 2019 Sydney International Wine Competition
- Gold 2018 Sydney International Wine Competition
- Gold 2017 Royal Queensland Food & Wine Show
- Gold 2017 The Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
NV Tasmanian Cuvée Rosé
91 points & Runner up in the Best Sparkling Rosé 2017
A medium, bright salmon hue heralds a rosé of character and complexity, contrasting succulent strawberries with tangy pink grapefruit and the biscuity complexity of more than two years of lees age. Fine tannins provide some grip and phenolic bitterness to the finish, with bright acidity and well-gauged dosage lingering long and even.