Clover Hill Tasmanian Cuvée
The Tasmanian Cuvées comprise of the finest parcels of Tasmanian fruit, from select vintages, skilfully blended to best represent the region and capture the vivacity and intensity that is the Clover Hill house style.
The finest parcels of Tasmanian fruit
Along with a bright green hue, this wine has a delicate and soft mousse. On the nose, attractive notes of bright citrus, fresh apples, brioche and cream. On the palate, the wine offers crisp apple pie and lime characters. It has a great drive and length with a balanced dosage.
The Clover Hill Tasmanian Cuvée NV is made from grapes sourced from Clover Hill’s vineyards in Tasmania, an assemblage of three main vintages to deliver freshness and ageing complexity in the same glass. It has undergone partial malolactic fermentation to soften the crisp natural acidity.
Clover Hill Tasmanian Cuvée is crafted according to traditional methods. Fermented in its bottle, this wine is aged on yeast lees for at least two years, ensuring the vivacity and intensity that is the hallmark of Clover Hill.
- Gold 2019 The Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships
- Gold 2017 Royal Sydney Wine Show
- 92 points 2020 Halliday Wine Companion
- 90 points and Runner up ‘Best Sparkling of the Year under $50’ 2017 Australian Sparkling Report
- 90 points 2018 Halliday Wine Companion
- 90 points 2017 Huon Hooke Review
- 90 points Mar-17 Wine Business Magazine (Mike Bennie & Tyson Stelzer)
- 5 Stars 2017 James Halliday Wine Companion
- 5 Stars 2017 Winestate Magazine
- 5 Stars 2016 Halliday Wine Companion
NV Tasmanian Cuvée
90 points & Runner up in the Best Sparkling Wine of 2017 under $50
Harmony and character are married in an even blend of the citrus cut of chardonnay, the delicate red fruits of pinot and the toasty, biscuity complexity of lees age. It concludes with some grip and phenolic bitterness, yet carries with good line and well-balanced acid and dosage