Clover Hill Cuvée Exceptionnelle Rosé
The Clover Hill Vintage Rosé is sourced solely from the Clover Hill vineyard in the Pipers River region of North-Eastern Tasmania, an area becoming acknowledged as the premier location for cool-climate sparkling wine in Australia.
The finest parcels of Tasmanian fruit
An exquisite sparkling wine with a soft salmon blush, has a fine persistent bead and mouth filling mousse. The wine displays rich flavours of strawberry and citrus with hints of brioche. A fine, crisp and textural sparkling wine, it has a superb dosage balance and persistence.
This limited release, Clover Hill Vintage Rosé is crafted via extended skin contact of Pinot Noir to extract a soft, pink colour and reveal a highly expressive bouquet of rose petals and red strawberries.
The Clover Hill 2015 Vintage Rosé is crafted according to traditional methods. Fermented in the bottle, this wine is aged on yeast lees for at least three and a half years, ensuring the complexity and intensity that is the hallmark of Clover Hill Wines.
100% Pinot Noir
Dosage: Tasmanian Chardonnay aged in French oak foundres
Acid: 9.7 g/L pH: 3.12
Alcohol by volume: 12.5%
Residual Sugar: 6.9 g/L
Harvested: March – April 2014
Time on lees: 43 months
Disgorge Date: October 2018
Winemakers: Robert Heywood & Ben Howell
- 91 points 2020 Halliday Wine Companion
- 92 points and Runner-up ‘Best Sparkling Rosé of 2017’ 2017 Australian Sparkling Report Tyson Stelzer
- 92 Points 2018 James Halliday Wine Companion
- 92 Points 2017 Australian Sparkling Report (Tyson Stelzer)
- 92 Points Mar-17 Wine Business Magazine (Mike Bennie & Tyson Stelzer)
- Gold 2017 Royal Sydney Wine Show
- 100 Top Release Wines with 92 points, in the February/March 2019 issue of Gourmet Traveller WINE