WIN A LUXURY GIFT SET + VIRTUAL TASTING
SCROLL DOWN TO ENTER
Prize drawn Father’s Day.
Entries close at 11:59pm the 4th of September 2021
Virtual Sparkling Masterclass
Enjoy a relaxed and entertaining sparkling wine tasting and educational workshop, private on Zoom with your family or friends and your host: Ian White, wine educator and Cellar Door manager.
No zoom subscription is needed: just yourself, the comfort of your own home, a few bottles of Clover Hill and a computer or compatible phone!
Clover Hill PDF printables are provided for those interested in a more structured tasting, including suggested pairings, tasting mats, wine assessment forms and a glossary of sparkling wine terminology.
- Entries close on the 4th of September 2021 at 11:59pm
- The winner will be drawn at random, and published on Sunday 5th of November at 12pm
Clover Hill Wines Competition Terms & Conditions:
By entering the promotion, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Clover Hill Wines 60 Clover Hill Road, Lebrina Tasmania 7254 ABN # 21 722 086 251 (hereafter referred to as ‘Clover Hill Wines’).
- This competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years.
- By entering this promotion you agree to join Clover Hill’s mailing list and Clover Hill to keep you informed about our products and services. You can opt-out at any time.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The winner will be drawn at the date listed above, AEST and notified by phone and email shortly after.
- If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours the competition will be redrawn
- No late entries will be eligible to enter the competition.
- It is a condition of entry that Clover Hill Wines has the right to publicise the winners First Name and State of residence when announcing winner
- Winner’s names may be published on Clover Hill Wines Facebook and Instagram accounts and in our quarterly digital newsletter, Clover Hill Communique
- Clover Hill Wines reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions or withdraw this promotion, if required, by the authorities’ subject to legislative approval.
- All entrants release and indemnify Clover Hill Wines and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Clover Hill Wines which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Clover Hill Wines reserve the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process. Clover Hill Wines assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Entry into this competition means that the entrant accepts he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
- Clover Hill Wines encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly.