Prize Drawn 2nd March. Open to Australian residents over 18 years of age. Scroll to the bottom of this page for full T&C.
Clover Hill partners with Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra
We are excited to announce that Clover Hill Wines is the official wine partner of the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra, commencing in 2020. The partnership will showcase Clover Hill’s signature sparkling wines and Idiom still wine range across the year at TSO audience, patron and corporate events. The two brands are exploring opportunities for TSO performances at our Clover Hill cellar door.
Founded in 1948, the TSO is a 47-piece ensemble. Now in its eighth decade, the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra is a much loved cultural institution and a source of pride to Tasmanians. In addition to performing to its substantial subscriber audiences in Hobart and Launceston, the TSO reaches a broad cross-section of listeners in both cities with free outdoor concerts, performs in regional Tasmania, attracts newcomers to classical music with its Live Sessions concerts, performs in schools and community centres, and collaborates with organisations both within Tasmania and nationally.
Clover Hill Wines CEO Adam Torpy said ‘Clover Hill Wines are thrilled to be partnering with the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra for the 2020 season. This collaboration allows two Tasmanian icons to provide a truly special experience for the patrons of both brands. We are excited about the opportunities it will bring and allow us to share Clover Hill wines at truly magical TSO events.’
TSO CEO Caroline Sharpen said, ‘We are thrilled to welcome Clover Hill Wines to our partnership family and particularly pleased to partner with a business with a strong base in Northern Tasmania. Clover Hill Wines have an international reputation for their quality, and the brand is matched perfectly to the TSO experience. We can’t wait to introduce our audiences to their stunning selection of premium wines.’
Throughout 2020, TSO customers will have opportunities to benefit from Clover Hill’s wine club offers, experiences and special events at the Clover Hill Cellar Door.
Chief Conductor and Artistic Director: Eivind Aadland.
Photo credit: Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra
Terms and Conditions of CONTEST
- By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to join our mailing list. Participants can unsubscribe at any time using the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the email.
- The Competition Host is Clover Hill
- Competition open to Australian residents, aged 18+ only (proof of age may be required)
- The competition will run until 11:59pm (AEST) on Monday 9 March 2020.
- One winners will be drawn to receive one case (6) mixed Clover Hill wines posted to their nominated address, with a retail value of up to $250.
- The prize will be drawn by random selection of entrants
- The winner will be drawn at random on Monday 2nd of March 2020 and notified by social media and email shortly after.
- The prizes as listed cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If the prize is not claimed within 48 hours the competition will be redrawn on Wednesday 4th of April 2020.
- No late entrants will be eligible to enter the competition.
- In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), Clover Hill won’t disclose any of your personal details to a third party.
- It is a condition of entry that Clover Hill has the right to publicise the winners First Name and State of residence when announcing winner.
- All entrants release and indemnify Clover Hill and all of its related companies and personnel from and against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any gift(s) or participation in the promotion including (but not limited to) loss of income, personal injury, damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Clover Hill which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Clover Hill reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person who tampers with the entry process.
- Clover Hill assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Entry into this competition means that the entrant accepts he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts these terms and conditions.
“Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence:
To supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6,000) For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)”
Liquor License No. 32600319