This Australia Day weekend, join Clover Hill Wines CEO on a hosted Tasmanian coastal Walk and Sail.
We’ve partnered with Tasmania Walking Co to present a special four-day Wineglass Bay Sail Walk ~ daypack walking at its best, complemented with the surreal magic of sailing between each destination. Each evening, our Clover Hill CEO will pour sparkling wines to match superb three-course dinners in remarkable locations.
Our group will have exclusive use of the luxury 75ft yacht, the ‘Lady Eugenie’, and whilst traveling with us she becomes your home. We believe a sound night’s sleep is fundamental in making a good walking holiday a great walking holiday. Your accommodation should be enjoyed not endured.
This incredible sail walk experience is limited to six guests, plus our two Clover Hill Wines hosts.
Departing Australian Day 2020 from Hobart.
Can’t decide between a walking holiday and a sailing escape? This four-day experience effortlessly blends both. We’ll whisk you away from Hobart to Orford, where the Lady Eugenie awaits with 23-metres (75-feet) of onboard comfort.
Set sail across to Maria Island where summiting Bishop & Clerk delivers views out to the Freycinet Peninsula, your sailing path ahead. Between island hopping, Lady Eugenie is your floating home for saloon dinners and alfresco brekkies. On Schouten Island, barefoot long table dining might be on the menu, too. Sand between your toes, wind in the sails and four days of walking bliss. Hop aboard.
INCLUSIONS & INFORMATION
- This incredible sail walk experience is limited to six guests
- Four Day trip, departing Hobart Australian Day (Sunday 26 – Wednesday 29 January 2020)
- Exclusive use and accommodation in the luxury 75ft yacht, the ‘Lady Eugenie’
- Return transfers between Hobart and the start and finish of the walk
- All meals and non-alcoholic beverages, plus a limited selection of Tasmanian wines
- A carefully chosen offering of Clover Hill Sparklings, selected from Clover Hill’s own cellar
- National Park passes & use of a daypack and rain jacket for the duration of the walk All bedding and linen
Direct bookings only. For all enquiries and bookings please contact Tasmanian Walking Company on (03) 6392 2211 or click here to email.