WARNING: Clover Hill Wines. Liquor License 75100230. Under the Liquor Licensing Act 1990 it is an offence: for liquor to be sold or delivered to a person under the age of 18 years.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You must be over 18 to purchase from this website. Clover Hill has the right to refuse a sale if this is not verified. Clover Hill will not add you to their mailing list unless you request it. Clover Hill can only deliver to a physical address, not a PO Box. Clover Hill has the right to alter the pricing of wine or freight at any time. All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST (goods and services tax).
Clover Hill Privacy Statement
Clover Hill is committed to the protection of privacy. We understand that when accessing our website or interacting with us online, the privacy and confidentiality of personal information is important to you. We are committed to safeguarding the personal and financial details you provide us. By contacting the Clover Hill site and accessing it, you consent to the information collection and use set out below.
Each time someone visits our site, our web server collects the following information:
- The number of users who visit
- The date and time of visits
- The number of pages viewed
- How users navigate through the site.
No attempts are made to identify anyone browsing our site. The data is captured so that we can accurately evaluate the quality of our content and make improvements for users.
Clover Hill uses technology called cookies when you visit our site. Cookies are small pieces of information stored on your hard drive (persistent cookies) or in memory (session cookies). They can record information about your visit to the site, allowing it to remember you next time you visit and provide a more meaningful experience. Whether to accept or decline cookies is a user-controllable option in any the web browser. We do not allow third parties to collect information from you via our website.
USE OF INFORMATION
The personal information collected on Clover Hill’s site is used only to operate the site and (where applicable) give effect to transactions you have asked us to perform for you. The type of information Clover Hill collects from you will depend on what online information you use and whether you wish to purchase products from Clover Hill. When applying for our products online Clover Hill may request personal information such as your name and address, bank account details, email address and contact phone numbers. Clover Hill also tells you how we use the personal information collected, who we give access to that information and how you can access it, if we have retained it. Clover Hill sometimes uses third parties to provide limited services such as website review and design, packaging and delivering prizes, dealing with customer queries and requests and providing product information. In such cases the third parties are only provided the information they need to deliver the service or information. If you are registered for one of our Clubs, we may use your email address to send regular communications about our products. You may unsubscribe from email communications at any time.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Clover Hill is committed to protecting the security of your information. When we capture your personal information it is passed through our secure server using encryption technology, which encrypts the information to ensure it is protected over the Internet. Stored information about you is further protected from unauthorised access through the use of firewalls*, secure passwords and secure sign in processes.
PERMISSION TO CONTACT YOU
You can choose not to receive further emails from us by withdrawing your consent at any time. To do this click the ‘unsubscribe’ link inside an email communication and follow the prompts onscreen.CONTACT US
Clover Hill appreciates your feedback. If you feel that we have not lived up to our online privacy commitments or you have any queries relating to our policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our objective is to respond within our service standard of 5 working days.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
For more information, including:
- What sorts of personal information we ask for
- Why we ask for personal information
- How we collect personal information
- Who we provide your personal information to
- How we may use your personal information to market products to you
- How you can access your personal information
- How we maintain the accuracy of your personal information
- How we maintain the security of your personal information
- How you can contact us
- What you can do if we do not keep our privacy commitments.
If you would like to contact us about this policy or our products and services, phone us on +61 3 5459 7900
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT TO YOU
When you trust Clover Hill with your personal and financial information, we know you expect us to protect it and keep it safe. We won’t let you down. This means that when we receive your personal and financial information we:
- tell you how we may use it
- keep it in a secure way
- make sure it is kept accurate and up to date
- restrict how we use it
- restrict who we provide it to.
- This document briefly explains the main ways we protect your privacy and how we comply with the National Privacy Principles. It also describes the types of personal information we may collect from you.
- When this document refers to we or us we mean Clover Hill Wines Pty Ltd and its related companies. When this document refers to the Goelet Wine Estates Group, it means Goelet Wine Estates LLC (the Holding Company) and his subsidiaries. Information about Goelet Wine Estates is available on our website at www.goeletwineestates.com.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us about this policy by:
- Calling +61 3 5459 7900
- mailing email@example.com
If practical, you can contact us without identifying yourself. However, if you don’t identify yourself, we may not be able to give you the information and services you would otherwise receive.
WHAT SORTS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE ASK FOR?
We will only ask for personal information relevant to our business relationship with you. So, when you apply for one of our Clubs we may ask for information that identifies you, like:
- your name, address, and other contact details
- your date of birth
When we conduct market research, we may also ask you for your opinion about products or staff. We treat these opinions as personal information. The Privacy Act places restrictions on collecting sensitive personal information about you (this includes information about your religious views, ethnicity, political opinions, criminal records, personal health information or sexual preferences). Generally, we won’t collect this sort of information. However, we may collect some sensitive information if you are applying for a job with us and you have provided your consent for us to do so.
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may also need to collect personal information from other people. Sometimes this may happen without your direct involvement. Some examples of the people or organisations from which we may collect personal information about you are:
- publicly available sources of information (such as telephone directories)
- market research organisations (such as shoppers’ surveys and telephone polls)
- your representative (such as a legal adviser)
- credit reporting agencies
- government agencies (such as the Land Titles Office).
- So that we can better tailor information and products to your needs, when we send you email messages, we may use technology to identify you so that we can know when you have opened the email or clicked on a particular link in the email.
- When you ring us, we may also monitor and/or record telephone calls for the purposes of staff training and to verify statements made during the phone call.
DO WE PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO OTHERS?
We may share your personal information with other companies within the Goelet Wine Estates Group.
- Sometimes we provide personal information about our customers to organisations outside the Goelet Wine Estates Group. Generally, these are organisations that help us with our business. These may include:
- outsourced service providers such as mailing houses and telemarketing agencies
- authorised representatives of the Goelet Wine Estates Group who sell products or provide services on our behalf
- payment systems operators (for example, merchants receiving credit card payments and rewards program managers)
- credit reporting agencies
- debt collecting agencies
- our accountants, auditors or lawyers
- your representative (for example lawyer, executor, administrator, trustee, or attorney).
- We strive to limit the information we give these organisations to what they need to perform their services for us or provide products or services to you. We also enter into contracts with organisations locally and overseas who provide services to us or who provide products or services jointly with us. These contracts require the organisation to:
- meet the privacy standards we set for ourselves in
- protecting your personal information and comply with the Privacy Act
- use the personal information only for the specific service we ask them to perform or the product/ service that we ask them to provide, and for no other purpose.
- We may also need to provide your personal information to others outside the Goelet Wine Estates Group where:
- we are (in limited circumstances) allowed or required to by law or where we have a public duty to do so. For example, a Court, a regulator (such as the Australian Securities and Investments Commission [ASIC] or the Australian Taxation Office [ATO]) or the police can compel us to disclose personal information to them.
- Or, it can be reasonably inferred from the circumstances that you consent to your personal information being disclosed to them (implied consent). For example, your consent will be implied for us to use and disclose your information to inform you of products that we believe may interest you. However, your implied consent for us to do this can be withdrawn at any time by telling us.
- We may sometimes have to transfer your personal information overseas. We will only do this in accordance with the Australian National Privacy Principles.
We may use your personal information to offer you products we believe may interest you, but we will not do so if you tell us not to. We won’t sell your personal information to organizations outside the Goelet Wine Estates Group. We will exchange your personal information between companies within the Goelet Wine Estates Group so they can market their products to you.
CAN YOU ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Yes. You can also ask for any corrections to be made. You can request access to your personal information by visiting the Winery or contacting us by telephone on This service is free unless the personal information you request requires research or preparation time. Before we act on your requests, we will give you an estimate of how much this service will cost and ask you to agree before proceeding. We may not always be able to give you access to all the personal information we have about you. For instance, we may not be able to give you access to information that:
- would reveal personal information about another person
- would reveal a commercially sensitive decision-making process
- we are prevented by law from providing to you
- relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings.
IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE?
Yes. We will use up-to-date techniques and processes, which meet current industry standards, to protect your personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- The only people who are allowed to handle or have access to your personal information are those employees of the Goelet Wine Estates Group and those who perform services for us who need your personal information to do their jobs. All employees of the Goelet Wine Estates Group are bound by confidentiality clauses in their employment agreements to not misuse your personal information. Those who perform services on our behalf are also bound by privacy and confidentiality agreements.
- Paper documents are protected from unauthorized access or use through the various security systems that we have over our physical premises. We also maintain up-to-date computer and network security systems with appropriate firewalls, encryption technology and passwords to protect electronic copies of personal information.
- We also require you to help us by complying with the security measures designed to protect your personal identification numbers and passwords. You may be able to limit your liability for unauthorised use of your account if you observe these requirements.
- If we no longer require your personal information, we will take reasonable steps to destroy it in a secure manner or remove identifying features from it. This is subject to any legal obligations we have to keep information for a certain period of time.
WHAT IF WE DON’T KEEP OUR PROMISES?
- Although we are committed to keeping the promises set out in this document, we sometimes make mistakes. Fixing these mistakes and ensuring we deliver on our promises is very important to us.
- We’ve put in place a way of dealing with issues you might raise quickly and fairly.
PLEASE TALK TO US FIRST
We aim to resolve your complaints at your first point of contact with us. So please raise your complaints with anyone handling your membership or account. You can contact us Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm from anywhere in Australia, by:
Telephone: +61 3 5459 7900
Mail: 60 Clover Hill Road, Lebrina, Tasmania, 7254, Australia